eCommerce Purchases are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Buyer will be responsible for filing all required sales and use tax returns in connection with the transfer of the Property. Buyer will also pay all required sales taxes and any other transfer costs and expenses that arise as a result of the transfer of the Property.
- CONSENT TO ADVANCE PAYMENT CHARGES – The Parties agree to an advance payment charge. An Advance Payment Charge is a charge for which full payment is made in advance of the merchant (also known as the “Seller) provide the goods to the Buyer.
- CONSENT TO DELAYED DELIVERY Seller will ship items within two weeks (14 days) of cleared payment. If the delivery is to be made at a date after the Anticipated Delivery Date, the Seller shall notify the buyer.
- Seller’s Representations. Seller represents and warrants that he has good and marketable title to the Property and full authority to sell the Property. Seller also represents that the Property is sold free and clear of all liens, indebtedness, or liabilities. Buyer may request a Bill of Sales for the Seller for the Property. Seller makes no other representations or warranties concerning the Property, which is being sold and assigned “AS-IS”, and with out any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller expressly disclaims any representations or warranties as to the value condition, or functionality of the Property or its suitability for any particular purpose and Buyer will have no recourse against Seller for the Property.
- WARRANTY FROM MANUFACTURER – Seller should visit the manufacturer website and familiarize themselves with that warranty before purchasing.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Chargebacks, Credit Card Cancellations, and PayPal Disputes – Where a Buyer conducts a chargeback against the Seller, such Buyers shall be liable to the Seller for the full amount of the chargeback, as well as any attorneys’ fees, collection agency fees, court costs, disbursements, and any other expenses incurred by the Seller in enforcing its rights against that Buyer under this section. Additionally, should a credit card be declined for any reason including but not limited to expiry or insufficient credit, Seller may pursue a claim against Buyer for the unpaid amount and shall be entitled to be paid by the Buyer for the same costs, disbursements and other expenses as described in the above paragraph relating to chargebacks.
- Return, Reimbursement and Cancellation Policy – all sales are final. Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be accepted.