The Venom EXT is essentially a high-end extension cord.
It is made from the Venom HC high-current cabling.
Standard length of cable is 1.75 metre.
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
– Oxygen free copper
– Large 10 Gauge Conductors
Shunyata Designed Molded Connectors
– Solid Brass Contacts (not folded metal)
– Nickel Plating for Corrosion Protection
– Superior Contact Grip
– Crimped and soldered connections
– Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD™ Analyzer
– Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC
Shunyata Research uses only the highest purity of copper available for the production of its wire products. OFE Alloy 101 or C10100 is the highest grade of copper with a minimum 99.99% purity and a conductivity rating of 101% IACS. OFE stands for oxygen-free electrolytic and supersedes the term OFHC (oxygen-free high conductivity). C10100 is the only grade of copper that comes with a written certification of purity. Certified by ASTM F68 C10100.