When other products use small 18 gauge conductors, the V14 features massive 14 gauge conductors and custom connectors that provide superior current delivery with full shielding for RFI/EMI immunity. Nickel-plated solid brass contacts.
Standard length of cable is 6ft.
The VENOM V14 power cord is the first to use massive 14-gauge conductors, while other specialty power cords only use 18 gauge. The V14s use ultra-pure oxygen-free copper conductors and Shunyata Research’s own proprietary connectors that are crimped and soldered to ensure good DTCD® instantaneous current performance. When used on source components, the V14 models offer superlative performance and form a perfect partnership with other VENOM power cords and VENOM signal cables.
With such an attractive price-to-performance ratio, and with nearly limitless applications, the VENOM V14 cables are certain to make a lasting impression. The V14 power cords are available with C5, C7, C7P or C13 molded connectors, making them ideally suited for use with Blu-ray players, flat screen televisions, portable devices, power bricks and a host of other components.
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
– Oxygen free copper
– Large 14 Gauge Conductors
Shunyata Designed Molded Connectors
– Solid Brass Contacts (not folded metal)
– Nickel Plating for Corrosion Protection
– Superior Contact Grip
– Crimped and soldered connections
– Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD® Analyzer
– Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC