The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID is our new special quality heavy power cable.
The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID has been specially designed bearing uncompromised mains power distribution to high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind and is able to deliver a virtually unlimited stream of low noise mains power.
The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID features:
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A very high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Heavy conductors and shield of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID has been equipped with heavy gauge high purity dense silver coated high purity oxygen free stranded copper conductors (quite a mouth full). The effective cross-section area of The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID’s blue Neutral and brown Lead/Hot current leads (*2) each is 1.69 mm² (~ AWG 15), yielding a very low 1.0 Ohm/100 m. series resistance.
The cable’s loop current series resistance is therefore a very low 0.02 Ohm per meter run. The combined contact resistance of attached common mains and IEC plugs often is higher; Therefore the use of high quality plugs, outlets, power entries and further mains wiring is important.
With all features on board for an uncompromised and long lasting performance, The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID is the ultimate choice for the critical audiophile and professional.