Our 8.0 mm. special quality power cable The MAINSSERVER HYBRID is the lower power (6 Ampere) version of our 16 Ampere types The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID and The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID.
The MAINSSERVER HYBRID has especially been designed bearing uncompromised mains distribution to low power consumption high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind.
Low power high-end equipment generally concerns signal sources, converters, pre-amplifiers and other signal processing equipment which, as a rule, pose a higher demand with regard to low noise mains power. The MAINSSERVER HYBRID therefore incorporates improved powerline noise filter characteristics.
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Conductors and shield are of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
An important feature of The MAINSSERVER HYBRID are its carefully designed powerline noise suppression properties:
- First of all The MAINSSERVER HYBRID’s special Hybrid conductor structure and configuration have been designed to work as an embedded powerline filter.
This unique built-in filter effectively suppresses high frequency powerline noise (*1) without imposing any current delivery limitations: Unlike conventional powerline filters, The MAINSSERVER HYBRID does not employ any filtering components in series with its AC current path; Series impedance (reactance) is absent and the cable therefore does not exhibit any current limiting, resonance or sluggish response to current demand effects. A true unlimited stream of clean mains power indeed!
- *1: The MAINSSERVER HYBRID’s special embedded filter structure suppresses both existing types of powerline contamination, i.e.: differential mode (across the lines) as well as common mode (simultaneous on both lines) noise components.
- Secondly, the cable is equipped with a high quality shield. This heavy shield has two important functions:
1. It keeps powerline noise from radiating outwards onto your close by equipment and interconnects.
2. It keeps external electromagnetic and radio frequency interference from entering the AC line.
- Third, the cable’s central yellow-green coloured ground lead features a broadband low impedance, which allows for perfect drainage of the connected equipment’s ground current noise and thus further helps to keep the noise floor down.
With all features on board for an uncompromising and long lasting performance, The MAINSSERVER HYBRID is the ultimate choice for the critical audiophile and professional.