Ortofon Reference Speaker Cable Blue
The Reference SPK Blue is a perfect combination of HiFC (High performance pure copper) and silver-plated copper wires conductors. The combination may seem unusual but the result is a dynamic and high-resolution cable that reveals detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum.
This cable is ideal for a listener who prefers two single cables for his bi-amping set-up. The advantage of this set-up is that the shield can be connected to each amp and therefore doesn’t mix up the ground potentials on the two separated amps.
- Conductor material: High performance pure copper (HiFC), silver plated copper wire
- Conductor size: 2 x 1.27 mm2
- Cable diameter: 8.0 mm
- Conductor resistance: 15 mΩ/m
- Insulation resistance: AC 500 V/min.
- Shield: Tin mesh, Copper braid, 16 x 8/0.12 mm
- Insulation material: High elastic elastomer, Polyethylene
- Cable length: 50 m/roll