The Concorde 40 Anniversary uses the 2M Blue improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5.5 mV with a full-range reproduction and a high level of sonic accuracy. The sound is open, balanced, dynamic and detailed. Features: Nude Elliptical diamond and split pole pins with a copper wire.
The Concorde 40 Anniversary has an intergated cartridge and headshell desing and is for direct and easy mounting and replacement on S-shaped tonearms with universal/SME connector, such as e.g. Ortofon TA-110.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 5.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz – 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz – 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- Frequency range at – 3dB – 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-20.000 + 2 / – 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 20 µm/mN
- Stylus type – Nude Elliptical