This newly released turntable comes in an elegant piano black chassis. Together with the silver aluminium sub-chassis, this results in stunning aesthetics. Built on The Classic SB it has a few tweaks which result in even better performance.
The Ortofon Century turntable comes fully equipped with a built-in electronic speed control. Change from 33.3 to 45 revolutions per minute with the ease of pushing a single button. Even if you have a collection of 78 r.p.m. shellac records, it has got you covered. By manually placing the drive belt on the upper ring of the pulley and selecting the respective speed on the sub-chassis, it will easily play these records as well.
The built-in electronic speed control means that changing from 33.3 to 45 revolutions per minute is as easy as pushing a single button.
- Ortofon Concorde Century cartridge pre-installed
- Electronic speedcontrol (33/45 rpm)
- Top grade Clamp and Leather mat included
- Belt drive principle
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE-damped aluminium-platter
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9” aluminium s-shape tonearm with SME compatibility
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top and side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight