The 2M Mono Verso model is an alternative product for bottom mount tonearms.
– an improved engine, which provides a high level of sonic accuracy
– R 18µm Nude Spherical stylus that is an optimal solution for playing mono microgroove LP vinyl records
– 2M Mono uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
– Universal mount fitting a wide range of tonearms.
– Weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted 23g. NB: please check the applicable for the tonearm cartridge and headshell weight range and use the auxiliary weight if needed. On Technics models it is vital to use the auxiliary weight.
– The headshell body is manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration
– Elegant hi-tech design
– Length 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with Ortofon TA-110/ TA-210 tonearms, likewise with the major part of tonearms with universal mount
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 4 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz –
Channel separation at 1 kHz –
Channel separation at 15 kHz –
Frequency range at – 3dB – 20-22.000 Hz
Frequency response – 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / – 1 dB
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force – 70 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 18 µm/mN
Stylus type – Nude Spherical
Stylus tip radius – R18 µm
Tracking force range – 1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)
Tracking force, recommended – 1,8 g (18 mN)
Tracking angle – 20°
Internal impedance, DC resistance – 700 Ohm
Internal inductance – 350 mH
Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance – 150-300 pF
Cartridge colour, body/stylus – Black/White
Cartridge weight without screws – 7,2 g
Replacement stylus unit – 2M Mono (interchangeable with 2M 78)