With LUMIN M1, our aim was clear – take all the award-winning sonic characteristics that the LUMIN music players are renowned for and surprise people with just how amazing an integrated system can sound.
18 months of continual development has lead to our uniquely efficient design including an oversized switching power supply and a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
Outperforming larger and more expensive separates, LUMIN M1 shouldn’t be dismissed as a second system. With 60W of amplifying power it can drive room-filling speakers and has the same musical heart as every other LUMIN music player.
- Compact system doesn’t dominate the room
- Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
- DSD128 5.6MHz
- Native Tidal and Qobuz support
- LUMIN App volume control
- DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
Stereo 4 mm banana binding posts
>= 4 Ohm
Rated power output (per channel):
60W @ 8 Ohm Speaker
100W @ 4 Ohm Speaker
- 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- 361mm (W), 323mm (D), 58mm (H), 4.5kg
SPECIFICATION FOR ALL LUMIN MUSIC PLAYERS
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
Supported Audio File Formats:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
Compressed (lossy) Audio:
- MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
Supported Audio Sample Rates, Bit Depths, Number of Channels:
- PCM, 44.1kHz – 384kHz, 16 – 32bit, Stereo
- DSD, 2.8MHz, 1bit, Stereo
Upsampling rates & bit depths:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
Supported Control Devices:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Ethernet Network 100Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Raw brushed aluminium
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements