- Bluetooth Streaming- R2R 2000 is the first device to use the proprietary LDHC Bluetooth and supports up to 24Bit/96kHz Bluetooth transmission
- USB DAC capable of up to 24Bit/384kHz playback as well as DSD
- High-Res local Player: insert a micro SD card up to 256 and enjoy local playback of FLAC and DSD files
- High-Quality German Industrial Design
- Custom single-process Operating System to ensure audio performance primacy USB
- OTG support for direct mobile phone High-res playback
- Eco Mode battery life up to 35 hours
- High power output in a portable package, only 97.4 × 56 × 18.37mm (12.66mm at its thinnest point)
Due to the custom operating system and dual-path circuitry design, the CPU and control circuitry consumes a minuscule 10ma, meaning that 95% of the R2R-2000’s electricity is directly channeled to the audio components. This means the R2R2000 is not only efficient, but it doesn’t require a huge battery to provide long-lasting power while maintaining audiophile quality.
UP TO 35 HOURS PLAYBACK TIME
HiFi Mode offers the very highest audio quality but reduces playback time to up to 8 hours. For longer listening sessions, the R2R2000 offers an Eco Mode that reaches up to an astonishing 35 hours of playback while still sounding better than the competition.
The R2R2000 uses a USB-C connection at 2A-5v, fully charging from empty in under 1 hour.
All this and more in this amazing product. The USB DAC is so good we use it to feed the Shangri-La at the shows. It outperforms products way above its price class. The R2R is a true game-changer for home, office or on the go.