The Gryphon Diablo 120 DAC module is the perfect match for the new Diablo 120 integrated amplifier. With the DAC installed, the Diablo 120 display informs you about the active digital input, sampling frequency, PCM/DSD format and selected digital filter setting.
At the time of original purchase or as the need arises at a later date, Gryphon Diablo 120 can be fitted with a specially designed Gryphon DAC module based on the innovative, award-winning Gryphon Kalliope digital-to- analogue converter. The module adds four digital inputs (USB, balanced AES/EBU 115 Ω, TOSLink optical and BNC S/PDIF 75 Ω).
- True Dual Mono Class A Analogue topology
- Zero negative feedback
- Sabre ES9018 High-End D/A converter
- USB input compatible with following audio formats via PC/MAC/Linux: PCM: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384 kHz, up to 32 bits DSD via USB: DSD64 (2.822MHz, 3.072MHz), DSD128 (5.644MHz, 6.144MHz), DSD256* (11.2896MHz) and DSD512* (22.5792MHz)
- XLR, BNC inputs compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, up to 32 bits
- TOSLink input compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz
- User-selectable PCM and DSD digital roll-off filters
- Temperature-compensated, ultra-low jitter crystal oscillator with better than 5 parts per million accuracy