Chord Mojo is a remarkable portable DAC headphone amplifier that packs a powerful sonic punch.
Short for Mobile Joy, Chord Electronics provides just that in a modest housing that is nearly the size of a deck of cards. It’s dimensions, however, are in no way related its capacity. The Chord Mojo DAC is manufactured and assembled in England and loaded with the same cutting edge components found in both Dave and Hugo.
Take Mojo Wherever, Whenever
Mojo is compatible with smartphones, music players, tablets, Mac and PC computers and laptops, and practically any device with an optical, USB or coax audio output. It charges in only four hours and provides eight to a full ten hours of non stop listening joy.
It’s sound is inviting and exact with studio magnitude. Prior to Chord’s Mojo, audiophiles were forced to endure severe and stiff notes to have portable convenience. No more! Listeners may experience Mojo with ear buds or studio headphones. It plays a range of files from 32kHz to 768kHzand DSD 256. Mojo is intelligent and automatically operates on it’s last used settings. It is best suited for audio enthusiasts who refuse to get away from high quality sound.
- Mojo was created for music enthusiasts on the go.
- Compact & easy to carry, yet powerful.
- Compatible with Android or Apple devices.
- Mojo also works with PC and Mac laptops and computers.
- Comes with three digital inputs – Coaxial, USB and Optical.
- Enjoy 10 hours of listening and just a fraction on charge time (4 hours).
- Listen with any headphones from 4O to 800O.
- Mojo has two 3.5mm outputs so you can listen with another.
- Mojo’s housing is machined from a block of aluminium.
- Designed and assembles in England.
- Output Power @ 1kHz
- 600 ohms 35mW
- 8 ohms 720mW
- Output Impedance: 0.075 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 3v – 0.00017%