The QX-8 Digital Hub provides a total solution for state-of-the-art digital music reproduction. An Ethernet cable, USB source, or most any digital component connected to the QX-8 will allow you to enjoy a vast digital music library. You can also simply plug-in your favorite set of headphones and enjoy a musical experience that invigorates your soul. Built around Ayre’s exclusive innovations, the Ayre QX-8 includes fully-balanced, zero-feedback (real-time) circuitry throughout for natural musicality.
Featuring up to eight digital inputs (Ethernet, USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF (2), and Toslink (3) ) it’s prepared to be the digital hub for most any system. With the Ethernet module installed, it is Roon-ready and pre-configured to stream Spotify, Qobuz, and Tidal. The QX-8 will integrate into virtually any home system today and is designed to be upgradeable for inevitable future technologies.
- Zero-feedback, fully-balanced discrete circuitry
- Ayre’s Asynchronous S/PDIF input.
- ESS ES9038Q2M DAC chip
- Ayre custom digital clock
- Ayre’s Minimum Phase digital filter
- Single-pass 16x oversampling
- Ayre’s Diamond output stage
- Ayre’s exclusive Equilock gain stage
- Linear analog power supply
- High-speed circuit board material
- Up to eight digital inputs: Ethernet, Asynchronous USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF (2), Optical (3) AyreLink communication system
- Power Consumption: 60 watts in operating mode
- Dimensions: 17.25″ W x 13.00″ D x 3.75″ H
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.7 kg)