The PYTHON improves upon the Ξtron COBRA interconnect with the inclusion of the virtual tube VTX conductors used in the reference ANACONDA interconnect cables. The VTX conductors bring a sense of added body and tonal purity to an already silent background. The PYTHON’s more reasonable retail prices relate directly to the quality of Shunyata’s materials, the patents-pending technology and the US hand-labor.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile.
All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate the ΞTRON technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
The mission of Shunyata Reseach is to lead the field in technical innovation and custom-parts engineering, and to create power and signal audio products of the highest quality and performance.