The mission of Shunyata Reseach is to lead the field in technical innovation and custom-parts engineering, and to create power and signal audio products of the highest quality and performance.
The PYTHON improves upon the Ξtron COBRA interconnect with the inclusion of the virtual tube VTX conductors used in the reference ANACONDA interconnect cables. The VTX conductors bring a sense of added body and tonal purity to an already silent background. The PYTHON’s more reasonable retail prices relate directly to the quality of Shunyata’s materials, the patents-pending technology and the US hand-labor.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile.
All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate the ΞTRON technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry